PhiladelphiaPersonalInjury.net protects and respects intellectual property. Although highly unlikely, if you find any of your work or parts of your work on PhiladelphiaPersonalInjury.net, you can send us a claim of copyright infringement, better known as a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notice. You can send this notice to the following entity:
Email Address: csr(at) philadelphiapersonalinjury (dot) com.
In order to receive total attention, your notification has to include:
- a statement showing that you own exclusive rights to any infringed property
- a legal certified statement showing that the notification is precise and accurate, according to reality
- your full name and signature
- the full and exact copyrighted material which was infringed on this site, together with the exact location of this content on PhiladelphiaPersonalInjury.net (URL address, location on page, and so on)
- your complete contact information, including your address, phone/fax number and email address
PhiladelphiaPersonalInjury.net will respond in a timely manner to any DMCA notice, and if your notification proves to be legit, PhiladelphiaPersonalInjury.net will take action toward eliminating any specific piece of content, as soon as possible.